|A character from Murdoch Mysteries|
|Affiliation||Station House Five|
|Out of universe information|
|Portrayed by||Lee Rumohr|
|First appearance||"The Great Wall"|
- "You got something to say, slant?"
- ―Holder to Feng Choy
"The Great Wall" (2010)
- According to Detective William Murdoch, Holder certainly fits the description "the mean one".
- Holder only appears in "The Great Wall", yet Station House Five appears in numerous Murdoch Mysteries episodes.
- According to Lee Rumohr, Holder's portrayer, his character was not corrupt.
- According to Lee Rumohr, Holder was conflicted with both emotions, angered and dissapointed when he found out what Townsend did.
Behind the scenes
- Lee Rumohr is credited as "Constable Pete Holder" in "The Great Wall".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.